Are you struggling with the pain of getting your life back together after divorce?
Imagine... In just 10 weeks you can dramatically reduce your divorce recovery time and feel more like you - the real you - again
I'm Dr Karen Finn and I know exactly what it's like to go through divorce. I've been there and divorce hurts. It hurts a lot!
Getting over your divorce and moving on with your life is so much easier if you actually know what your'e supposed to be doing and when you're supposed to be doing it.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You're tired of hurting and are wondering if the pain will ever stop
- You want to stop thinking about your ex, but somehow you can't.
- You're feeling lost and alone because you don't know how to make the pain stop (much less how to move on with your life).
- You're feeling depressed, scared, insecure, unsure and unhappy.
- You want to understand why your marriage ended so you don't repeat the same mistakes in your next relationship.
- You're angry, very angry at your ex and you're tired of it.
I want you to know you're not alone and it's not your fault. No one really expects to get divorced. Most of us learn about divorce from TV, the movies, the movie stars and maybe a friend or family member. Are any of those divorce stories happy? No. At least they weren't in any of the TV shows, movies, gossip shows that I've seen. They all paint a picture of blame, anger and misery that goes on for YEARS not to mention the incredible sums of money spent along the way.
Believe me, I know what you're going through because I've been there myself. After almost 18 years of marriage, my first husband and I divorced. I learned the hard way how to get through divorce to be happy and confident again. My divorce completely changed my life - for the better, although it sure didn't feel like that at the time and it took me YEARS to complete my divorce recovery.
When I got divorced, there was no single resource I could turn to (someone or something to help me make it through my divorce and all the life changes that came with it). I had to go through my painful transition with bits and pieces of help from various people. I was charting my own path - completely alone. As a result, I made mistakes and poor decisions because I was caught up in all the change and not able to be objective.
I don't want that to happen to you!
There is a another way - a way that can dramatically reduce your divorce recovery time and help you feel better faster, much faster than trying to do it all on your own. It's called the When Your Relationship Ends (WYRE) Workshop.
The WYRE workshop is the most affordable way to leverage my expertise as a divorce coach and consultant and get over your divorce quickly.
I'm about to finalize my divorce. I had my last WYRE class on Monday. I only went because Nancy wouldn't leave me alone about taking the course. She took it in Austin after a nasty divorce and she sings its praises. So I said okay, but to myself I said, I'll go, but I don't have to participate.
When I went to the first class, I had a little bit of trouble finding the building. I called Nancy from the parking lot and told her that if I wasn't in the right place, I was going home. Nancy immediately called Karen Finn, the coach, and told her I was about to bolt and to get me out of my car. Karen met me at the door. During the first class, Karen was reassuring and calming.
There are 5 people in my class. At first, we were all inhibited and unsure of what was going to take place. As the classes went on, we opened up more and more each week and we've grown closer each week. These people know more about me than anyone, except maybe Nancy and my family.
When I started the course, I was angry at my husband, very angry, I'm talking madder than hell. Like my mother when she was divorced, I didn't want to let go of that anger. I wanted to feed it and hold it close to me. I was very hurt by his actions and, frankly, I was a mess. I had been deceived, disrespected, damaged, angered, all of the bad things that you can think of. Probably much the way you feel or felt when you were going through your divorce or break up.
Earlier this week, I was talking with Karen and she brought up that angry me who wouldn't get out of the car for that first class. I told Karen that I barely remember that angry girl. It seems like a light year ago. I feel so much better now. I've learned that I need to let that anger go; it doesn't hurt anyone but me. I've learned to value myself and take care of myself and I've learned self-respect and self-worth. I've made lasting friendships with my classmates and I can talk to them and Karen about anything. For the most part, I'm on the downhill side of this deal.
Oh, and I had to tell Nancy that she was right, I needed the classes and I thanked her for "making" me go and for telling Karen to get me out of the car the night of that first class.
Sorry I've gone on and on, but I want you to know how much you can benefit from these classes.
-- Melody (Melody was a paralegal for family law attorney, Nancy Perry)
In the When Your Relationship Ends (WYRE) Workshop, I will lead you step-by-step through the entire divorce recovery process. You'll know exactly WHAT you need to do and WHEN so you can get over your divorce and move on with your life.
The WYRE Workshop is for you if you're:
- Angry about your divorce and all that has happened
- Grief-stricken about the loss of your marriage
- Fearful about what your life after divorce will really be like
- Sad and wondering if you'll EVER be happy or feel confident again.
Getting over your divorce and moving on with your life is so much easier if you actually know what you're supposed to be doing and when you're supposed to be doing it. That's what this workshop is all about - so you'll be taking the RIGHT steps in the RIGHT order so you can be happy and confident again.
“Before taking the WYRE workshop and working with Karen, I was depressed, scared, insecure, unsure and unhappy. Now, my life is happy and moving on – I no longer dread the future.”
-- Glenda Beam
Each week of the workshop, we'll cover a new topic. Here's a look at the steps we'll take to help you recover from your divorce in just 10 weeks:
- Orientation/Overview of what to expect during your divorce recovery
- Adaptations that you developed to survive in your marriage and how you might choose to live differently now
- Exploring Grief because divorce is the death of not only your marriage, but also of the hopes and dreams you had when you married.
- Dealing with Divorce Anger - Sometimes the word anger doesn't do justice to the intense ragelike feelings many people experience during divorce. We'll explore the emotion of anger, how to express it appropriately and how to use this energizing emotion to your benefit.
- Improving Your Self-Worth - It's very common for us to feel bad about ourselves when we get divorce. Most of us view divorce as a failure and use this thought to feel even worse about ourselves. We'll be exploring ways you can boost your sense of self and tame those gremlins that have you thinking poorly about yourself.
- Developing Openness - Learning to be open again can be a daunting task after divorce. We'll examine the ways we consciously and unconsciously hide parts of our personality and experiment with being open.
- Love?! - Love, in a romantic relationship sense, is often a confusing concept when you're going through divorce. We'll talk about different styles of love and identify the ways you most prefer to experience love.
- Finding New Friendships - Many people who have been married for a significant period of time aren't used to having friends of both sexes. Yet learning to be friends with people of the opposite sex is an important step in recovering from divorce. We'll explore friendships and how to build relationships that may or may not lead to dating.
- Sexuality - When we're married, we're usually able to have our sexual needs met by our spouse. However, once we separate and start living separately, expressing ourselves sexually becomes different. Most divorcing people have questions around sex and sexuality. We'll talk about both and you'll have an amazing opportunity to ask people of the opposite sex to answer questions you've never been able to ask before AND get truthful responses.
- Letting Go - For our last class together, we'll celebrate our time together, evaluate how far you've moved on from your divorce during the workshop and say goodbye - until the graduation party where you'll have a chance to meet the WYRE graduates from previous classes.
“Before taking the WYRE workshop, I was scared, nervous, grief-stricken, afraid of being "reeled" back into my marriage, which I knew wasn't what I wanted. Now, my life is much better -- more exciting.. I have more control. I have a plan. I look forward to getting up in the morning.”
“The open sharing environmet allowed me to see problems in myself that I otherwise would have ignored indefinitely. These issues could have continued to sabotage relationships for a long time to come. Now I have a chance to fix these problems. For that I am grateful.”
-- R. W. (male from Fort Worth, TX)
“Before taking the WYRE workshop and working with Karen, I was scattered.
Now, my life is more pointed in a forward direction.”
-- B.J. (female from Texas)
Who am I and why should you listen to me?
I'm Karen Finn, Ph.D., a divorce expert and coach. I've created The Functional Divorce coaching program to help others going through divorce who are struggling with moving on from the repercussions of their divorce and who want to find the direction they need to be confident and happy again. My goal is two-fold. First, I want to help as many people as possible discover how to heal from their divorce as quickly and completely as possible. Second, because so many of us lose ourselves during marriage for "the sake of the marriage," I want to help people rediscover the best of themselves so their lives post-divorce can be even happier than they imagined they would be in their marriage.
The WYRE Workshop is the most affordable way to leverage my expertise and get over your divorce quickly.
In the 10-week WYRE Workshop, you'll receive:
- Rebuilding: When Your Relationship Ends by Bruce Fisher, Ph.D. and Robert Alberti, Ph.D.
- A new lesson every week in exactly the right order for you to quickly get over your divorce.
- Helpful homework assignments which will give you the steps you need to take to feel better. Each assignment will only take about 30 minutes to complete.
- The friendship and support of the other workshop participants.
- The opportunity to take the Fisher Divorce Adjustment Survey (FDAS) twice to measure your progress from the beginning to the end of the workshop. (A $94 value.)
- 30 hours of my time over the course of the 10 weeks shared with all the workshop participants. (People generally pay me $4500 to work with me for 30 hours.)
“Before taking the WYRE workshop and working with Karen, I was praying that God would lead me to a support group. Then WYRE was offered and I took
advantage of it. Now, my life is so much more living. I look forward to a new and different life thanks to Karen and the class.”
-- Christina B.
“Before taking the WYRE workshop and working with Karen, I was angry about my situation and unsure what to do. Now, my life is good! I've grieved and am ready to have the best life ever.”
-- F.M. (female from Texas)
So now you may be wondering:
How is this all going to work? How am I going to be able to participate in WYRE?
The next session of WYRE begins April 22, 2014 at 7:00pm Central Time, so you'll want to get registered soon.
- After you submit your registration information and complete the payment process, you'll receive an email with all the details of how you'll receive your textbook Rebuilding: When Your Relationship Ends, how to access the Fisher Divorce Adjustment Survey (FDAS), how to access the private forum and our 10-week curriculum.
This sounds fantastic, but how much is it going to cost me?
For less (probably much less) than what you are paying your attorney, you can have the answers you need to put your divorce behind you and move on with your life. Your investment of $297.00 will give you the tools you need to be able to be happy and confidently you again.
Seriously, what is THAT worth to you?
PLUS you're protected by my 100% Guarantee - you'll love how much information you get from this product or you'll get your money back!
I stand firmly behind my products. I KNOW this product has the potential for preventing any more of the unnecessary struggle you've been going through with divorce as long as you do the work that's outlined in your personalized plan.
But, just in case you don't agree, you'll have until the end of the 2nd class to decide if this is for you. Just let me know at the end of the 2nd class if you don't want to continue and I'll refund your investment (minus the cost of shipping and handling).
Ready to get started? Or do you still have a few questions?
Q: What is the difference between this workshop and the one at my local church?
A: There are many great workshops offered at local churches by people who really care. Most of these workshops are primarily support groups. The When Your Relationship Ends (WYRE) workshop is more than a support group. You'll learn tools you can use to help you get through your divorce healing quickly and get back to being happy and confident again.
Q: I'm already working with a therapist, do I need to take this workshop?
A: Many therapists encourage their clients to attend this workshop. It provides a unique and safe learning and sharing environment that goes a long way to assisting the process begun in counseling.
Q: Ten weeks seems like a long time, why does it take so long?
A: Ten weeks is actually quite a short period of time to work through your biggest transitions of divorce. Many experts say it takes a year to get over your divorce. Others say that for every 4 years of marriage that it takes one year of healing after divorce. Many of these experts have never been divorced themselves. The When Your Relationship Ends (WYRE) workshop has been designed to provide you with the tools you'll need to significantly reduce the time you need to recover from your divorce.
Q: Do you offer payment plans?
A: Yes I do. Although paying in full is the best value, I do offer 2 payment plans - One billed in 2 installments and one billed in 3 installments.
Ready to get started?
Yes Karen! I want to take the When Your Relationship Ends (WYRE) Workshop and feel better faster.
For my investment, I understand I'm going to get:
- Rebuilding: When Your Relationship Ends by Bruce Fisher, Ph.D. and Robert Alberti, Ph.D.
- A new lesson every week for 10 weeks
- Helpful homework assignments
- The friendship and support of the other workshop participants during each class and in the private Facebook group
- The opportunity to take the Fisher Divorce Adjustment Survey FDAS twice which is a $94 value.
- 30 hours of your time over the course of the 10 weeks shared with all the workshop participants. (A $4500 value.)
||And I'm completely covered by the Guarantee, where I have until the end of the 2nd class to get my money back. (Minus the cost of shipping and handling.)
Register for WYRE now
Your payment is processed on secure servers.
So are you ready to get started? Invest 10 weeks in yourself and you'll be well on your way to feeling happy and confident again!
PS: You deserve to look forward to a happy future. You deserve to feel better. Let me help you do that. Register for WYRE today.
Disclaimer: This product uses the Fisher Divorce Adjustment Scale (FDAS), a self-assessment. As such, no inferences should be drawn regarding personality characteristics of individuals who take the FDAS. This is NOT a "psychological test".
© 2012-present Karen Finn. All rights reserved under all copyright conventions.